Saturday, August 30, 2014

Falling for Fall!

Happy Labor Day Weekend :)

First I have to apologize for being M.I.A(missing in action) in the last month....it has been a busy one, and my family and I just returned from a trip from Alaska! We had a great time, and now we are just getting back into the swing of things and prepping for the kids to go back to school. Anyways, that is where I have been  if you want to comment below this post what you did this summer feel free! As for design I just wanted to add a couple great ideas about transitioning into fall decor. Now that summer is coming to an end, it is a nice time to begin transitioning your home to add a little bit of fall accents. I say "accents" because you only need to make small changes to do this....do not go and purchase all new furniture etc. haha...I like to start with focal points like the mantel or entryway of my home. It is a good way to get into the mood of the season and make your home begin to feel cozy for cooler months ahead. I would go with warm colors like the changing leaves, or if you have a cool color scheme throw some cream and browns in there....that always say's autumn. I will have more to add on this topic as time goes on, but for now here are a few examples and thanks for sticking with me through my summer hiatus!






No comments:

Post a Comment