Monday, June 9, 2014

Introduction

June 9th 2014

Hello. This is my first post I would like to share to introduce myself and show my gratitude for checking it out! As my profile states my name is Ana, and I am a mother of two, wife, as well as a interior designer by trade of 10 years plus. I put the other two first because I feel they are more important in this stage of my life...however; in this blog I will be talking to you as a design consultant mostly, but I do like to share all of who I am because that helps you relate more to what I have to offer you, and why I will be suggesting the things I do. I am going to try to stay consistent with doing a post in the beginning of the week and end for now. I am excited and hopeful about being able to share fun and easy design tips with you for all sorts of things and stages in life. In whatever stage you are at....making your new house a "home"? Trying to sell your home, prepping for a new baby, or getting ready to throw your first shin dig! Please feel free to take all or some suggestions/ tips from my page to help you create the feel and function you are craving. The photo below is my canvas art work that I have chosen to display in my kitchen, which I feel is the heart of any home. In my home, my hopes were that this sets the tone for my family that lives there, my friends that are welcome there, and anyone else who is just getting to know us. So, I thought it would be an appropriate first picture to show you, because I hope that this blog represents the same recipe for success  and happiness as I hope to achieve in my daily life! Thanks Again, and Welcome to At Home Ana :)



No comments:

Post a Comment